「Elsa, you are JOKING!(愛莎,你開玩笑!)」
「I am NOT. I've already told my parents. They agreed.(我沒有,已經問過父母了,他們覺得可以啊。)」
「But WHY? I...I...I use your money for living. And now, you said you bring me to Macao, for university...(為甚麼!我……我我己經用你的錢來生活了,現在你還說要帶我到澳門留學……)」
「Enty, Enty NoviGrant. Are you still my friend?(安蒂,安蒂諾維格蘭,你還是我的朋友嗎?)」
「Yes.(是。)」
「Yes? Okay, then go with me. I don't want to stay in there on my own.(是嗎?那跟我過去。我不想一個人呆在那裡。)」
「......」
「Cannot? All I want is living with my best friend.(不行嗎?我只想和我最好的朋友一起住。)」
「Elsa! You are my closed friend, till the end of the future. (愛莎!直到未來的終結,你都會是我最親密的朋友。)」
「I like hawks more.(我喜歡鷹多一點。)」
「I can see that...from your white hawk.(從你的白鷹可以知道。)」
「Ahhhh! Who are you...oops, you...Chinese?(啊!你是誰,噢,你是中國人?)」
「Suppose to be. But I don't think it is a problem you saw a Chinese in Macao.(算是吧。不過我不覺得一個中國人在澳門有甚麼問題。)」
「Oh, you miss it. I mean, you can speak in Cantonese.(噢,你誤會了。我想說你可以用粵語說話。)」
「喔,那好辦。呃,你喜歡鷹吧?」
「剛剛已經回答了你的問題,對,我喜歡鷹。」