鐵之狂傲

 取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

切換到指定樓層
1#
希望有哪位好心人士能提供!!
小的將萬分感激~~
先下跪啦~~
 
【有我為你哭泣阿!這樣還不夠嗎?!】-天野銀次
轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

回覆: 尋找瑪丹娜之【Something To Remember】

[RA]http://fatalite.myweb.hinet.net/file/str.ram[/RA]





Something To Remember

Seems I've played the game for much too long
我玩這遊戲似乎太過火而不自知
I let people buy my love and I
我出賣了我的愛情和自己
Never got to sing my songs for you.
而從未對你唱出我的歌曲

I had all my bets laid all on you
我將所有的籌碼都加注在你
Set your stakes too high, you're bound to lose.
賭注太高,注定是失敗
In the game of love you pay your dues.
在這遊戲裡你也付出了代價

Say that happiness cannot be measured,
幸福是測不出來的
And a little pain can bring you all life's little pleasures.
痛苦竟成了生活的樂趣
What a joke.
這真是好笑

Chorus:

I was not your woman, I was not your friend,
我不像你的女人,也不是你的朋友
But you gave me something to remember.
但你卻給了我難忘的回憶
No other man said love yourself
沒有人對我說:"愛你自己!"
Nobody else can.
無人可以
We weren't meant to be,
我們似乎不是天生一對
At least not in this lifetime,
但至少在這輩子裡
But you gave me something to remember.
你曾給了我難忘的回憶
I hear you still say, "Love yourself".
我仍然聽到你說:"愛你自己!" 

I had all my bets laid all on you
我將所有的籌碼都加注給你
Set your stakes too high, you're bound to lose.
賭注太高,注定是失敗
In the game of love I've paid my dues.
在這遊戲裡我亦付出了代價

Guess I'm waiting for my place in your sun,
我正等候著,等著成為你最愛的女人
Wish I had the chance to know you and it wasn't stormy weather.
我期待有機會能了解你的心意
What a shame, who's to blame?
說來慚愧,又能怪誰?
 

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 25-1-16 12:28 , Processed in 0.024562 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部