- 鐵幣
- 173 元
- 文章
- 24 篇
- 聲望
- 165 枚
- 上次登入
- 08-5-31
- 精華
- 1
- 註冊時間
- 07-8-11
- UID
- 433625
|
(同樣的文章轉載自我的BLOG http://diary.blog.yam.com/BardFN)
你是什麼樣的玩家?
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=275080
在逛BBS的時候瀏覽到了這個問卷,覺得還挺有趣的,來跟大家分享一下。
題目共有35題,順序每次都會隨機排列,所以英文不好的玩家可以對照以下翻譯來作答。
後面的選項從右邊的Agree(同意)到左邊的Disagree(不同意)分五級。
If a gaming group doesn't click, I'm not interested in playing.
如果跑團的時候隊伍的行動方針跟我預想的不符合,我會覺得這個團不好玩。
I often choose suboptimal abilities, skills, feats, or equipment for story or character reasons。
我通常為了劇情或是角色需要,幫我的人物挑選適當的能力、技能、專長和裝備。
I love being center stage.
我跑團的時候喜歡出出鋒頭。
I need a game setting to feel realistic.
我需要世界設定來讓我跑團的時候感覺更逼真。
If you don't try new things with your character, you really aren't roleplaying.
如果你的角色不去作一些沒做過的事,你就會覺得不像是在角色扮演。
I'm happy to try different types of characters.
我喜歡嘗試去扮演不同類型的角色。
My character does what my character would do, even if that's not the optimal game decision.
我的角色會去作一些符合他個性的決定,即使這個決定對遊戲進行來說並不是最好的。
There's nothing as annoying as another player rushing into an encounter half-cocked.
沒有什麼事情,比自己的隊友缺乏考慮的猛衝更糟糕的了。
A game's setting doesn't affect the type of character I play.
世界設定並不會影響我所要扮演的角色類型。
I don't learn all the rules of the game.
我沒有將所有的規則都記在腦袋中。
The campaign and my character aren't really that important--I just like gaming with my friends.
戰役啦!角色啦!對我來說都不重要--我只是喜歡跟我朋友一起玩而已。
I love playing unique and different characters.
我喜歡扮演特殊的、與眾不同的角色。
I optimize my characters to make them unbeatable.
我會培養我的角色成為一個超強、無敵的角色。
A good game session needs a lot of action.
一個好的團需要有很多動作場面。
Playing a character race or class that I've never played before is a fun challenge.
創角色時,選擇我沒嘗試過的種族或是職業對我來說是個有趣的挑戰。
The feats, skills, and combat capabilities of my character are what defines who he is.
專長、技能還有戰鬥能力決定了我的人物特色
It's better to go down in a blaze of glory than to waste time with caution.
與其浪費時間在那邊謹慎計畫,不如英勇衝鋒。
If I don't win, I haven't had a good RPG session.
如果我沒有獲得勝利(通常是指擊敗某個魔王之類的),我會覺得這個團不有趣。
Knowledge and diplomacy skills are just as important as combat abilities.
知識跟交際手腕,和戰鬥能力一樣重要。
There's nothing as cool as a deepening mystery.
沒有什麼比複雜的謎題更有趣的了。
Simple character types are best--complicated characters just slow things down.
簡單的角色就是好角色--具有深度的角色只會讓事情處理的更慢。
Leveling my character up is my favorite part of the game session.
看到我的角色升級是我在跑團時最快樂的事情。
I rarely get involved when the other players argue about what to do in the game.
當其他玩家在跑團時進行討論的時候,我通常都不參與。
I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next in our campaign.
我等不急想知道接下來的劇情會發生什麼事。
An exciting game doesn't need big monsters.
一個刺激的團並不需要可怕的大仔。
The "realism" of the rules don't make much difference in how fun an RPG is.
講不講求規則,對於能不能夠從RPG中獲得樂趣並不會有太大影響。
I like understanding what goes on in my character's head.
我喜歡去揣摩我角色的想法。
RPGs are about blowing off steam by kicking a little butt.
所謂的RPG就是要破門砍殺!
My last three characters were very different from one another.
距離最近我所創的三個角色,彼此各有特色,幾乎沒有相似之處。
No RPG system creates characters perfectly--it's the player's imagination that makes the character.
沒有任何RPG系統可以創造出最讚的角色,這樣的角色是由玩家的想像力所創造出來的。
I plan carefully for challenging encounters.
當要進行挑戰的時候,我總是小心計畫。
I stir up the action when things get slow.
我會在事情進度緩慢的時候推一把。
Roleplaying outgrew the dungeon crawl ages ago.
數年前開始,角色扮演開始慢慢取代在地城單純的破門砍殺。
I always play the same type of character.
我老是扮演相似個性的角色。
A battle isn't exciting if it doesn't include interesting tactical challenges.
當一場戰鬥不用任何戰術思考的時候,這場戰鬥一點都不刺激。
[ 本文最後由 詩人FN 於 07-8-12 11:10 AM 編輯 ] |
|