- 鐵幣
- 162 元
- 文章
- 39 篇
- 聲望
- 24 枚
- 上次登入
- 09-9-26
- 精華
- 1
- 註冊時間
- 05-2-27
- UID
- 121583
|
這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,而本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。
Dear white, something you got to know ?
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。
When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是黑色的。
When I grow up, I am black.
我長大了,我是黑色 的。
When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
我在陽光下,我是黑色的
When I'm cold, I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是黑色 的。
When I'm afraid, I'm black.
我害怕時,我是黑色的 。
When I'm sick, I'm black.
我生病了,我是黑色的 。
When I die, I'm still black.
當我死了,我仍是黑色的。
You---white people, When you were born, you were pink.
而你呢?白人,當你出生時,你是粉紅色的。
When you grow up, you become white.
你長大了,變成白色的
You're red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是紅色的
You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是青色 的
You are yellow when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是黃色的
You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是綠色的
You're graywhen you die.
當你死時,你是灰色 的
And you, call me" co l o r "?!而你,卻叫我「有色人種」 ?!
[ 本文最後由 Katliang 於 07-7-24 05:54 AM 編輯 ] |
|