I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky! 我被天上的巨大鐵手選中了(滑鼠指針)
Side affects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death and halitosis. Magic is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use. 可能的副作用包括口幹舌燥、噁心、嘔吐、積水、陣痛、幻覺、癡獃、精神病、昏迷、死亡和口臭。魔法並不適用於所有人,使用前請遵醫囑。
PS:這段查單字,查超久= =
趙雲:
For my people! 為了我的人民!
Touch me not, I am chaste! 別碰我,我是純潔的
馬超:
My favorite color is blue... NO, yellllooowwww..... 我喜歡的顏色是藍色……不,是黃色(聲音漸弱)
Dost thou speak unto me?* 汝謂吾呼?(呵呵,古文)
By the Gods you''re annoying! 以上帝的名義……您真是煩!
Damn helmet, can''t seem to get ... this ... thing. (從頭盔裏傳出的模糊聲音) 該死的頭盔,摘不下來(馬的哀鳴聲)
I see dead people. 我看見死人了(地圖全開密碼,果然是farseer)
Touch you tongue to mine! 敢用你的舌頭舔我! (狼的呻吟聲)
Outlook not so good. 前景不太理想(暗指微軟的outlook不太好用)
徐晃:
mmm. My back is killing me! 唔,我的後背要了我的命。
I need to take a load off! 我需要減輕負荷。
Rrrrggg! I think I have a splinter! 呃啊~~~~我想我的骨頭碎了!
These poles are heavy, I should find someone else to tote em!這些柱子好沉啊,我該找別的人來背它(找個真人來作我的圖騰)
I used to have to go to war uphills, both ways!我以前打仗的時候還得上坡,兩個方面……
關羽(其實是日本武士= =):
I hearo and obey!* 我聽從命令!(劍聖說的是日式英語……把r音發成魯等)
Hai! 日語,嗨咿!
My a blade can cut through armor, and still cut a tomato!* 我的刀可以切穿盔甲,切到裏面的番茄(心臟)
Twin blade action, for clean, close shave everytime! 看我的雙刀流……每次都可以把臉刮的很乾淨~(剔須刀呀?)
The flows of magic are whimsical today! 今天的魔法波動反覆無常
Once again, it''s up to the elves. 事情又由精靈來決定了
Click my baby, one more time! 點我呀,寶貝,再來一次!
Maybe you should get a strategy guide! 也許你需要一本戰略指導
Let''s chat on Battle.net sometime. 我們改天在戰網上聊吧
For the "End of the World" spell, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. 想用世界末日魔法,按Ctrl+Alt+Delete
The flows of magic are whimsical today! 今天的魔法波動反覆無常
Once again, it''s up to the elves. 事情又由精靈來決定了
Click my baby, one more time! 點我呀,寶貝,再來一次!
Maybe you should get a st ...