鐵之狂傲

取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋

回覆: Let us to celebrate this board's born~

WOW, an English board?
Never thought i could live to see this day LOL.
This is so great, finally i can talk to people here using english instead of chinese.
Maybe then i can enhance my typing ability in english muahahah.

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

名望的騎士

- 守‧羽 ::

[quote=水翊芸]WOW, an English board?
Never thought i could live to see this day LOL.
This is so great, finally i can talk to people here using english instead of chinese.
Maybe then i can enhance my typing ability in english muahahah.[/quote]

To be honest I doubt people can really learn any English from this board. Well, umm... I know this isn't a professional English board, not a real academic one so maybe I should not expect much but.... Having read lots of people saying,"Yay, I wish I can learn blah blah blah.."; "Great! Then I can learn blah blah blah..." and then disappeared or, focused on just learning how to spell the words or to put the whole dictionary into one's head... Just like on the main board there is a thread where people have been discussing how to remember vocabularies. I would not say anything bad about this, because I did this when I started learning English *smirk*

But the point is...

Look how desert this thread is... Well on the first day there were lots of people came here and left messages & comments, and then... been waiting for 2 days and only 2 people "chat" (can we call this a CHAT?) here...

It isn't wrong to hard learn vocabularies, but you don't put it in use, you still won't learn it, is it not right? In my opinion, I would suggest unless asking for translations, all threads and replies within this board should be in English. This can persuade (or force!!) people to use and think of English more frequently rather than having a thought, "Ahh, I don't know how to say or express this in English, so I will just give it up and use Chinese again~ yay!" I know this might be a bit harsh, or cruel, but this is the way you learn.. or am I wrong? *sniff*

maybe people are busy... maybe they don't bother... maybe I am too arrogant... maybe I think too much... maybe what so ever.. :/

:: 自分が分るくせに、やはりあなたを愛するよ ::

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

Look like here got some people can talk english
my english not very good  but can talk to other people
^^
Hope all of you , english will very strong ^^

煙雨河山風蕭蕭 豪氣干雲情渺渺 群魔亂舞霓蹤現 宿世情緣夢魂牽

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

Celebration~Nice to meet u guyz~
My English isn't very good
so letz help each other and we will all
improve our English~:微笑

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-9-25 04:29 , Processed in 1.102066 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部