Say, where's my shame,
吶,我的羞愧在哪裡?
When I call your name,
當我呼喚妳的名
So please, don't set me free,
所以請別讓我自由
I must heavy as can be.
我須駐留此地
I will do you harm,
我會傷害妳
I'll break my arm
我會摧殘自己
I'm a victim of your charms.
我是妳魅力下的犧牲者
I once should be dead,
我曾應死
When I am, I lament,
當我死時,我嘆息
I can be so mean,
我可以如此殘忍
You can't beat me,
妳無法勝過我
I would like to share you,
我想分享妳
I would like to blame you,
我想責怪妳
Just because of my love to you
只因我愛妳
Au...love itself is just as innocent as roses in May,
啊...愛就像五月純潔無罪的薔薇
I know that they can't drive it away.
我知道他們無法驅散(愛=Rose)
Oh, love itself is just as brief as a candle in the wind.
喔,愛短暫有如風中殘燭
That's really just like sin.
宛如罪孽
Alone, but sane,
孤單卻理智
I am a love suicide.
我是殉情者
Cause love itself is just as brief as a candle in the wind.
只因愛短暫有如風中殘燭
It's pure whitest, just like sin.
它純粹至白 宛如罪孽
Alone, but sane,
孤單卻理智
I am a love suicide.
我是殉情者
Cause love itself is just as innocent as Roses in May.
啊...愛就像五月純潔無罪的薔薇
It's pure white, just like sin
它純粹至白 宛如罪孽