取回密碼
 註冊
搜尋
列印 上一主題 下一主題

the lord and the biker

[複製連結] 檢視: 1146|回覆: 1

切換到指定樓層
1#
A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head... In a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."  

The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take!

will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldy things.  Take a little more time and think of something  that could possibly help mankind."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said,"Lord, I wish that I, and all men, could understand our wives; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

四季有趴趴熊就好了
有控來英文版喔
轉播0 分享0 收藏0

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 + 1   檢視全部評分
直落不蘭雅  我很贊同  發表於 08-4-21 04:33 聲望 + 1 枚

ahaha... true... always remember this story when you get married....

醉臥沙場君莫笑~古來征戰幾人回~

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-10-1 19:40 , Processed in 2.914994 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部