回覆 使用道具 檢舉

我把文章打了一個草稿
希望各位大大看一下~也能幫我把錯誤指出
有幾個中文不會翻譯...希望大家幫忙
感激不敬!

A  LETTER  FOR  BOGOC
Dear BOGOC:
It is really honourable for me to write a letter to you
When it is announced that the 2008 Summer Olympic games will be taking place in Beijing
Every Chinese people are very happy and excited when they heard that,I think that they must be really proud of themselves and proud of the country.but at this moment not much people thought about who is the one who have given us this great and priceless opportunity to let us Chinese to be voted.Thats the BOGOC.Who is the one to促進奧林匹克項目在中國廣泛開展,who is the one to組織中國奧委會代表團,參加國際奧委會主辦的夏季、冬季奧運會 ,who is the one to協助其它全國性體育組織舉辦體育競賽和運動會 and who is the one to提供必要的經費和運動器材 ?Thats the BOGOC.
You have made a great contribution for all the Chinese people,and I am here to thank you thank you for all you have done we really apresiate that.Its a pity that I didn’t have a chance to be a volunteer of the Beijing Olympics but I will work harder on my English and grab my chance next time you can count on that,thank you.
                                                             Your sincerely

[ 本文最後由 killboykakaxi91 於 08-4-10 12:26 PM 編輯 ]

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

A  LETTER  FOR  BOGOC
Dear BOGOC:
When it is announced that the 2008 Summer Olympic games will be taking place in Beijing every Chinese are very happy and excited. I think that they must be really proud of themselves and proud of the country.but at this moment not much people thought about who is the one whom has given us this great and priceless opportunity to let us, Chinese, to be voted.Thats the BOGOC.Who is the one to broaden the Olympic sports in China,who is the one to create Chinese Olympic club to participate in the winter and summer Olympic host,who is the one to help other countries' sports clubs to host competitions, and who is the one to suport the equipment and money?Thats the BOGOC.
You have made a great contribution for all Chinese,and I am here to thank you, thank you for all you have done. We really appresiate this.It's a pity that I don’t have a chance to be a volunteer of the Beijing Olympics but I will work harder at my English and have my chances next time you can count on that,thank you.
                                                             Your sincerely

四季有趴趴熊就好了
有控來英文版喔

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

總評分:  聲望 + 2   檢視全部評分
killboykakaxi91  thx!!!!!!love ya!  發表於 08-4-11 13:06 聲望 + 2 枚  回覆一般留言

原文由 Katliang 於 08-4-11 03:42 AM 發表 [原文]
A  LETTER  FOR  BOGOC
Dear BOGOC:
When it is announced that the 2008 Summer Olympic games will be taking place in Beijing every Chinese are very ...

Hey~Thank you 4 the correcting!!!!!!!
It's great!!!! The competion is 2moro,wish me good luck!!

回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

存檔|手機版|聯絡我們|新聞提供|鐵之狂傲

GMT+8, 24-10-1 10:25 , Processed in 0.214956 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

回頂部